Girish H RMass spectrometry specialist / Technical Manager
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
110 067 New Delhi, India.
- Pondicherry University, Puducherry, Tamilnadu, MBA, 2016
- Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgum, Karnataka, B E (Biotechnology), 2009
- Since 2013, Mass spectrometry specialist / Technical Manager at International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi, India.
- 2010-2013, Associate Research Officer at Sandor Proteomics Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, India.
- 2009-2010, Analytical Chemist, Suraksha , Karnataka, India.
Analytical chemistry, Biochemistry & Metabolic engineering.
I am working in multidisciplinary area of Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, especially on commercially important peptides, proteins and metabolites for biofuel process.Expert in standard analytical techniques like MALDI TOF/TOF, LC MS MS, GC MS MS, GC MS, GC FID / TCD, GC-Thermal Disrober, HPLC / UPLC, Fraction Collector, FT-NIR/MIR, 13C metabolic flux analysis and Flux balance analysis for biological samples etc.