Brajesh Barse, PhD
Staff Research Scientist/ Project Manager
Technology Transfer & Patent Cell
DBT-ICGEB Centre for Advanced Bio Energy Research
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
110 067 New Delhi, India.
Intellectual Property Rights, Project Management, Bioprocessing, Biofuel and Chemical & Energy
- 2014, Research Scientist/ Project Manager, Synthetic Biology and Biofuel Group, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi, India
- 2010-2014, Intellectual Property Professional, Evalueserve, Gurgaon, India
- 2007-2010, Young Indian Researcher (MIUR Fellow), University of Cagliari, Italy
- 2006-2009, Scientist , Department of Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechology), NIPER, Mohali, India
- 2002-2006, Scientific Assistant, Department of Biotechnology, NIPER, Mohali, India
- Handling patenting (IPR) activities of bioenergy centre.
- Laboratory research activities & project financial management
- Identifying potential stack holder for license & agreement for newly developed technologies (specifically Biofuel process development & Synthetic Biology approach for GMO’s) at DBT-ICGEB centre.
- Routine engagement with attorney and patent professional for IP services.
- Co-ordination with various project investigators for proper project execution.
- Technology transfer for biofuel technologies
- Department of Microbiology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, India, PhD, 2010
- Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, M.Sc., 2001
- MVAM Bhopal, Barkatullah University,BSc. 1999
- Medda L, Barse B., Cugia F., Boström M, Parsons D. F, B. W. Ninham, M. Monduzzi.,and Salis A., Hofmeister Challenges: Ion Binding and Charge of the BSA Protein as Explicit Examples. Langmuir, 2012 28 (47), 16355-16363.
- Salis A, Boström M, Medda L, Cugia F., Barse B. , Parsons D. F, B. W. Ninham,and M. Monduzzi., Measurements and Theoretical Interpretation of Points of Zero Charge/Potential of BSA protein. Langmuir. 2011, 27 (18), 11597-11604
- Salis A., Parsons D. F., Boström M, Medda L., Barse B, Ninham B. W. Monduzzi M., Ion Specific Surface Charge Density of SBA-15 Mesoporous Silica. Langmuir 2010,26 (4), 2484-2490
- Banerjee A, Dubey S, Kaul P, Barse B, Piotrowwski M, Banerjee UC, Enantioselective nitrilase from Pseudomonas putida: cloning, heterologous expression, and bioreactor studies. Mol Biotechnol. 2009 41(1):35-41
- Naik SC, Kaul P, Barse B, Banerjee A, Banerjee UC. Studies on the production of enantioselective nitrilase in a stirred tank bioreactor by Pseudomonas putida MTCC 5110. Bioresource Technology. 2008 (99), 26-31
- Bhattacharyya MS, Singh S, Kaul P, Banerjee A, Soni P, Barse B and BanerjeeUC. Biocatalysis: An emerging field in the synthesis of enantiopure compounds. In: Advances in Biochemistry and Biotechnology 2005, Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, Page 158-182
- Singh R, Banerjee A, Kaul P, Barse B, Banerjee UC. Release of an enantioselective nitrilase from Alcaligenes faecalis MTCC 126: a comparative study, Bioprosess and Biosystems Engineering, 2005,27: (6), 415-424
- Barse B, Bhattacharyya MS, Kaul P, Banerjee A and Banerjee UC. Anaerobic digestion of organic waste: An overview, The Ekologia. 2004, 2: (1-2), 37-48
- Barse B, Kaul P, Banerjee B, Kaul CL and Banerjee UC. Cyclodextrins: Emerging applications. Chemica Oggai: Chemistry Today, 2003, 19, 48-53
- Singh R, Banerjee A, Kaul P, Barse B, Banerjee UC. A comparative study of sonication high pressure homogenization and bead milling for large scale liberation of an enantioselective nitrilase from Alcaligenes faecalis, Biotech 2004 Challenges & Opportunities 13th -15th Oct. 2004.
- A. Salis, L. Medda, P. Hiwale, M. Piludu, M. Piras, D. Steri, M.S. Bhattacharyya, B. Barse, V. Solinas, M. Monduzzi. Proteins in Ordered Mesoporous silica: adsorption, delivery and biocatalysis . Ottava Riunione Scientifica Annuale delle Unita Operativa Chlanclano Terme (Siena, Italy)- 28 June to 1st July 2010
- Editor of “Global Journal of Biotechnology and Biomaterial Science” a Peertechz Journal.
- Member of World IP Forum Steering Committee.
- Reviewer of Journal of Advances in Biology
- Reviewer of Journal of Biocatalysis and Biotransformation
- Fellowship for the Young Indian Researcher for the year 2007-2008, 2008-2009, In the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Initiative taken by the Ministry of Italian University of Research (MIUR), Govt. of Italy, Italy (Titolare di borsa di studio nell’ambio dell’ inizativa MIUR. Borse favor di giovani ricercatori Indiani- A.F. 2007-2008)
Laboratory Support Staff
Amar Pratap Singh
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area of work: Lab Maintenance and Media Preparation .
Amar is responsible for all technical work such as culture media preparation, listing of general chemicals, weighing balance calibration and other laboratory equipment maintenance/cleaning etc.